[Kea-users] Unrecoverable account

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Thu Jul 20 18:19:42 UTC 2023

Hi Jonas,

I can look up your account and fix it. We had to increase our anti spam robot operations on gitlab because we were inundated with people e.g. posting long videos, backlinks and other trash in dormant branches and in their profiles.  It is literally getting hard to find the real users amidst all the abuse accounts, which is why the system looks for an issue report within 24 hours. Most real users seem to first create their accounts in order to report an issue. You can of course, have read-only access to browse the gitlab without an account.

Gitlab will email you once your account is reactivated.

Apologies!

Vicky