[Kea-users] DHCPv4 Conflict resolution on MAC change

Dan Oachs doachs at gac.edu
Mon Jan 30 14:54:33 UTC 2023

That's basically the same situation we are in.

It would be awesome if there was a configuration option in Kea to tell the
server that it should immediately expire a lease if there is a request for
a static reservation that conflicts with an existing lease.  But maybe
there are issues with that that I am not thinking about.

--Dan