[Kea-users] Kea 2.3.3 Initial Install with PostgreSQL on Proxmox CT Ubuntu 22.04

tech at chaoticreality.com tech at chaoticreality.com
Wed Jan 25 18:37:59 UTC 2023

Interesting, I took the information I was reviewing to mean 2.3.4 was the
current experimental-development release and 2.3.3 was stable for the 2.3.x
version. I did not realize anything in 2.3.x is currently considered
development / unstable. I based this understanding from the Cloudsmith repo
both the package listing tags, and the directed distribution setup which
directed me to 2.3.3 (unless I did something abosolutly incorrect, which is
possible.)

If I am understanding correctly you are advising to use the version that is
available directly in the Ubuntu apt repo for that specific version of
Ubuntu and not use the packages from Cloudsmith?

The versions provided in Ubuntu 22.04 repo is kea 2.0.2. However, if I were
to move to Ubuntu 22.10 then I do see that the release of kea with 22.10 is
Kea 2.2.0.

I will add this to my next build. Thank you for the info and quick feedback!