[Kea-users] HA heartbeat communications failure

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 10:44:41 UTC 2023

Hi,

It actually SHOULDN'T work to set your control agent and
multi-threaded HA listener to the same port as only one of the
applications should be able to setup a listener on that port.  Please
describe what you mean by "it doesn't work".  I'm thinking it might be
be best to ask Men & Mice about "micetro" and how best to set things
up there.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney