[Kea-users] Wg: Trouble implementing Option 158

Markus Maurer null at dev0.eu
Tue Dec 5 08:52:37 UTC 2023

Anybody an idea please? Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: Von: Markus Maurer <null at dev0.eu> Betreff: Trouble implementing Option 158 Datum: 21. Nov. 2023 um 16:02 An: kea-users at lists.isc.org Hi! I'd like to announce a Port Control Protocol Server with Option 158 (Port Control Protocol Server) with Kea: RFC 7291 - DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP) 日本語訳 (tex2e.github.io) Anyways I don't really get it. Could anyone provide me an example configuration with this option please? Thanks in advance! Best regards