[Kea-users] Captive Portal Using Kea DHCP.

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 12:07:10 UTC 2023

Hi Shobhith,

The client would have to support that option in order to do something
useful with it.  Use tcpdump or wireshark to observe the packets between
the server and client to see if the option is requested in the parameter
request list and if it is returned.  You can also set the always send flag
on the option so that it gets sent regardless.  But, again, the client
would need to know what to do with the option before it would have any
affect.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney