[Kea-users] Kea 2.2.0 on Raspberry Pi

Marcos Renato da Silva Junior marcos.silva at unesp.br
Fri Sep 16 12:25:22 UTC 2022

Hi,

I would like to share my experience in installing (from source) and
configuring Kea 2.2.0 on Raspberry Pi's with aarch64 architecture. On
the Raspberry Pi 4 4GB the compilation and installation takes a few
hours, on the Raspberry Pi 3, only doing "cross compiler", I used the
Raspberry Pi 4 for this. I have two environments: at home I have two
Raspberry Pi 3 for my home network and at work two Raspberry Pi 4 for
testing. In both environments I configured Kea for HA in load balancing
with mutual TLS. The only note so far is that for the TLS configuration
the "keactrl reload" command returns the message "wrong version number",
resolved with "keactrl stop" and "keactrl start".

--
Marcos Renato da Silva Junior
Universidade Estadual Paulista - Unesp