[Kea-users] How to get HW address from postgresql database in traditional form i.e. 12 hexadecimal digits ?

Gordon Ross gr306 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 06:42:22 UTC 2022

SELECT '0.0.0.0'::inet + address AS "IP Address” FROM lease4

Gordon.
From: Kea-users <kea-users-bounces at lists.isc.org> on behalf of Bc. Luboš Malý <maly at svkul.cz>
Date: Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 21:32
To: kea-users at lists.isc.org <kea-users at lists.isc.org>
Subject: [Kea-users] How to get HW address from postgresql database in traditional form i.e. 12 hexadecimal digits ?

​Hello Kea-users,
is there any of you using postgresql as lease-database ? I'd like to know how to use select command on lease-database and get HW address stored in lease4 table in the form of traditional MAC i.e. 12 hexadecimal digits. When I try common select command I get the address like this 3232261123.

Thanks

Regards

Lubos