[Kea-users] kea-dhpc6 start on fedora boot

Marek Greško marek.gresko at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:02:19 UTC 2022

Hello,

if I restart the service it always runs ok. The problem was always only after boot.

I found this thread:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/2212

following to:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/1716
which leaded me to add:
"service-sockets-require-all": true,
"service-sockets-max-retries": 10,
"service-sockets-retry-wait-time": 5000to intefaces config which seams to solve the issue. Two reboots without issues for now. I hope it is solved forever.
Marek