[Kea-users] Unset dhcp option from global scope in subnet

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Mon Oct 3 12:12:39 UTC 2022

faze writes:
> Hi,
>
> I have a some options set in the global dhcp4 scope which I would like
> to *not send* for a specific subnet (in this case, our guest wifi).
>
> Is there any way to achieve this?

=> use the flex-option hook which can remove an option from the
response according to the evaluation of an expression. BTW as it seems
to be something that some wants we are considering on a more direct
way i.e. to add a never-send as a mirror of the always-send flag.

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>