[Kea-users] yet another question about multiple subnets %)

3 babut at yandex.ru
Fri Nov 18 17:22:05 UTC 2022

> May I suggest you continue this discussion privately with an ISC team member rather than on a public mailing list? Your sarcasm and very aggressive tone are not exactly appropriate and I don't think all members have to witness your personal rant against a software you dislike. Thanks.
yes, maybe you're right and everyone should adjust to you instead of to create a rule in your email client that will notify only about messages that are addressed to you, as, for example, i did. but i'm just a barbarian, what can i know about the culture of white people? you probably know more about this since you use the html format in the maillist