[Kea-users] problems enabling HA Hot-Standby setup (OPEN)

Dan Oachs doachs at gac.edu
Tue Mar 22 13:07:33 UTC 2022

That looks very similar to my setup which is working.  Are you sure the kea
service is not listening on port 8000? One way to check would be with "lsof
-i -P| grep kea-dhcp" and look for a line showing the hostname:8000
(LISTEN).

If the service is listening, then perhaps there is a firewall blocking
incoming traffic to port 8000?

--Dan