[Kea-users] KEA upgrade 2.0.2 Empty DUIDs are not allowed

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Fri Jun 17 12:51:31 UTC 2022

" DHCP4_PACKET_PROCESS_STD_EXCEPTION exception occurred during packet processing:
Empty DUIDs are not allowed "

DHCPv4?  Why would there be a DUID in DHCPv4?  I would do a packet capture of the client traffic and see if there is indeed a DUID field in it somewhere and if it is indeed empty... that would be a broken client I would think.