[Kea-users] Including other config files

Jason Bailey JBailey at emerytelcom.com
Tue Jun 14 00:38:22 UTC 2022

I apologize if this is a stupid question but how do I include other configuration files into the main Kea config file?

I'm trying to replace an old ISC DHCP server with a Kea server, and the existing config is large (spread across many files).  I'd prefer to maintain a similar config file paradigm with the new Kea server.
*Confidentiality Notice* This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.