[Kea-users] Kea is tacking on an extra option 12 in DHCP offer message

Erik Edwards erik at emedwards.info
Wed Jun 8 00:30:59 UTC 2022

It may well be compliant, but that doesn't change the reality that I
have devices, which cannot be updated, that are unable to accept the
"compliant" response. This requires that some other DHCP server be on
the net at the same time (see: dnsmasq) or that all non-"compliant"
legacy and new hardware be statically assigned. Please, allow the
administrator to override or suppress that "compliant" or unwanted
response(s).