[Kea-users] Kea DDNS changing update domain

raspinwall at willows7.myzen.co.uk raspinwall at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 10:19:36 UTC 2022

Good Morning Veronique

Thank you for your response but I need to complete this for many networks.
The idea of configuring reservations for each host defeats the objective
of using DHCP.

There should be the following options for IPv6 or IPv4 to override at
subnet, pool and reservations

"ddns-override-domain": ""

"ddns-override-dns-server": ""

Not sure how popular this would be.