[Kea-users] Kea is tacking on an extra option 12 in DHCP offer message

Erik Edwards erik at emedwards.info
Wed Jul 6 15:08:34 UTC 2022

My comment is about being able to turn off certain responses that are
included by default. Even if the RFC says they should/must/may be
returned, I still have devices with broken dhcp clients where I have to
make accommodations.

I wish to include my vote for additional administrator configurability
to suppress "always" sent options.