[Kea-users] HA setup in kubernetes, hostnames in the configuration fail to resolve

Yordanov, Damyan damyan.yordanov at sap.com
Tue Jan 11 10:01:26 UTC 2022

Thanks for the reply.

I can unterstand that the feature lacked priority, back then. That said, the problems below seem pretty much trivially solvable for me, if not solved already. They are not Kea-related anyway. In fact, the ISC DHCPD does support hostnames (https://kb.isc.org/v1/docs/isc-dhcp-44-manual-pages-dhcpdconf#configuring-failover), maybe it can serve as a starting point.

I would rather open an issue so we can track the upvoting status.

Best,
   Damyan