[Kea-users] ipv6 being ignored

Alan Batie alan at peak.org
Fri Dec 9 19:55:36 UTC 2022

Doh!  Firewall issue, never mind...

On 12/9/22 10:18 AM, Darren Ankney wrote:
> Try removing the "relay" statement as you don't need it as far as I
> can tell.  You are supposed to only need to use that if you need to
> select a different subnet than what matches the IP in  the "Link
> address" option of the relayed packet.  But you have the same subnet
> configured as what you have listed for the relay and also the IP in
> "Link address"

Yeah, I added that to see if that would make it work, grasping at straws...

Eric Graham wrote:
> What does Kea have in the DHCPv6 log for this request? It may help to increase verbosity. Since this is subnet id 11, I assume you have other subnets that are already configured and working; is this accurate?

subnet id is the test network; I'm trying to setup a new kea service to
replace an existing production isc-dhcp server - the other subnets are
the production subnets.

--
ALAN BATIE
Senior Systems Engineer

PEAK Internet Logo
Empowering people and improving quality of life.