[Kea-users] Ping timeout and one lease per client

Kraishak Mahtha kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 05:42:21 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I am migrating my ISC dhcp config to the kea-supported config during this
transition period I came to know that we don't have support for the options
ping timeout, one lease per client, and its equivalent options in kea but
this could be leading to duplicate IP and filling out the leases of the
pool when we have roaming clients(one lease per client),

Tried to see if any other new parameter is equivalent to that but could not
find any such, Can someone please advise me if we have any such equivalent
parameter in kea?

Thanks in Advance
Kraishak