[Kea-users] Premium Hooks License Question

Jason Lasky jason at isc.org
Tue Aug 2 19:05:15 UTC 2022

Hello Nich,

The intent of the Kea Hooks Basic Commercial End User License Agreement
is NOT to buy multiple copies per 1000 leases.
The spirit is to differentiate between smaller and larger organizations.

The full terms of the EULA are here:
https://www.isc.org/kea-premium-license/

If you need any further clarification, please don't hesitate to email:
sales at isc.org.

Thanks!
Jason