[Kea-users] kea-dhcp4 -t file: check the configuration file syntax and exit but fails because of interface

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:27:52 UTC 2021

My approach to this problem was to separate subnet definitions, via the
JSON file include mechanism, from the overall service configuration. The
service configuration doesn't change, so I just need to validate the
subnets file before updating, which can now be done in a hitless fashion.

So, +2 for includes!

cheers,
Klaus