[Kea-users] Prevent lease storage for some subnets

dp-web4 at dpotter.com dp-web4 at dpotter.com
Thu Jul 22 03:43:44 UTC 2021

The "gi+1" feature looks interesting, but not critical for us.  We are
happy to define a pool, even if it only contains a single address.

The important bit is that we want these requests to never fail because
of a previous lease.  A "do-not-store-leases" subnet flag seems like an
acceptable approach.  A "fixed-address" reservation might be even more
specific, provided it supported giaddr reservations and wouldn't fail
due to active leaseholders.

I looked over the documentation and code, and it seems to me like this
is not a current feature.