[Kea-users] DHCP fingerprinting hook

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 02:40:10 UTC 2021

This looks pretty cool, but if I can offer a suggestion, I would report the
options in a slightly different format (comma-separated perhaps?) to make
it easier to distinguish from a MAC address ... I did a bit of a
double-take when I looked at the sample log message in your GitHub README.

cheers,
Klaus