[Kea-users] Hooks-libraries

Tomek Mrugalski tomek at isc.org
Wed Apr 28 18:24:43 UTC 2021

On 28.04.2021 18:29, Makhdoom Naeem wrote:
> I am working from home lab to learn about kea-dhcp server. I have
> configured kea-dhcp4 and mysql server. But I have faced some problems
> regarding hooks-libraries. How do I install and configure them?
Hi Makhdoom,

Many of the problems you are dealing with are well described in the Kea
ARM. Please take a look at it:

https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-1.8.2/index.html

The easiest way to install Kea is to use native (DEB, RPM or APK)
packages. The pointers are in Section 3.1.

The hooks have the whole section dedicated to them - Section 16.

Good luck!

Tomek