[Kea-users] kea-packaging

Tomek Mrugalski tomek at isc.org
Tue Nov 17 15:03:36 UTC 2020

On 16.11.2020 22:18, Dirk Laurenz wrote:
> i found the kea-packaging repo and especially the Debian files there. I
> want to use them for building a kea dep package für Debian buster on
> armhf (Raspbian).
>
> Is there any short tutorial how to use it?
Not really. Vicky pointed out a KB article, but it's more about how to
use the packages that are already built.

The kea-packaging repo contains the source files ISC uses to build
packages that are available on https://cloudsmith.io/~isc/repos/

Those build both open source and premium code. They won't work out of
the box. However, I think cutting out the premium component should be
reasonably easy.

This repository is provided on best effort basis.

Tomek