[Kea-users] High availability setup

Software Info softwareinfojam at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:14:03 UTC 2020

Hi All
I am moving from ISC-DHCP which I have had running now for several
years. It coexists with BIND 9 and Windows Domain Controllers. No
issues. I have decided to migrate to Kea but I would like to have no
single point of failure so I want to have a PostgreSQL backend with
three Kea servers, two for Prod and one for DR. I also want the
Postgresql server to replicate to a backup server. My question is, can
I configure the two Kea servers to store lease and host data in a
backup database server if the primary SQL Server is unavailable?

If anyone has done this, I would love to see a sample config file.
Thanks so much for any help.

Best Regards,
SI