[Kea-users] i do not understand the concept of shared networks

Bob Harold rharolde at umich.edu
Wed Mar 11 15:36:56 UTC 2020

Correct, assuming that the relay host has a different IP in each subnet.
It is probably working because you have mostly reserved.  I assume that the
dynamic pool is only in one subnet, so a device connected to another subnet
would not be able to work if it got a dynamic address, because it would be
the wrong IP address and router (gateway) address.

--
Bob Harold