[Kea-users] Non working relay when using raw socket / config-control config-databases

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Mon Jul 20 17:36:12 UTC 2020

I found this thread:
http://kea-users.7364.n8.nabble.com/Kea-users-Configure-a-subnet-in-Kea-configuration-backend-td1574.html#a1577

I've run this query and it returns many rows but Kea still logs
DHCP4_SUBNET_SELECTION_FAILED / DHCP4_PACKET_NAK_0001.

There is also this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnVEO4ThE10

My config looks very similar:
https://bitbucket.org/code-orange/django-cdstack-tpl-keadhcp/src/38e0d788fce48b4f356ba8ee44baaaa474bd19c6/django_cdstack_tpl_keadhcp/templates/config-fs/dynamic/etc/kea/kea-dhcp4.conf.json?at=master
(hooks only contains libdhcp_mysql_cb).

I really need help here :-(

According to the video, I should not need to define the subnets...

Kind regards
Kevin