[Kea-users] ALLOC_ENGINE_V4_ALLOC_FAIL

Conor Mullen conormullen908 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:32:18 UTC 2020

Hey Ismael,

I saw a similar error message when I'd broken my ipv4 host reservations in
the mysql hosts table. I had subnets with required client classes and when
I broke the host reservation for a specific mac address (I had passed in a
malformed user-context value) it spit out that same error since it didn't
register the mac in question as having a valid reservation. Are you using
client classes to gate your subnets? How are you defining reservations?