[Kea-users] KEA - Configuration with remote Mysql

Cristian Lemnaru cristian.lemnaru at rcs-rds.ro
Tue Jan 14 13:59:16 UTC 2020

No, you have to specify the path to mysql_config.

example, in my case:  --with-mysql=/usr/bin/mysql_config

Cris

On 1/14/20 3:56 PM, DIN Support TRIMBORN Alexandre wrote:

> Hi
>

> We wish to set up Kea-server in our hospital center.
>
> We are currently in a test phase. We have three servers, KEA1, KEA2
> and KEA-DB (mysql server for KEA1 and KEA2) under debian 10.
>
> When I configure Kea on the KEA1 server with the command ./configure
> --with-mysql = /path-to-mysql_config/, do I have to indicate the path
> of the mysql configuration file on the KEA-DB server, using a SAMBA share?
>
> Best regard
>
> *Alexandre TRIMBORN*
>
> *Technicien Support Informatique*
>
> alexandre.trimborn at ch-troyes.fr <mailto:alexandre.trimborn at ch-troyes.fr>
>
> logosign

Cristian Lemnaru
GPON Engineer
RCS & RDS - Brasov Branch
Mobil : 0770056815
cristian.lemnaru at rcs-rds.ro
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message(or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person),you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.