[Kea-users] kea 1.5 cassandra 3.10 install

ram tester raamtester1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:51:04 UTC 2020

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I did try building cpp-driver 2.14 and changed the
script to point to "/root/cpp-driver-2.14.1" but still getting the same
error. Does the build location of cpp-driver matter if its not within
cassandra install location ?

checking HMAC functions returning ints... yes
checking sys/filio.h usability... no
checking sys/filio.h presence... no
checking for sys/filio.h... no
checking for Cassandra CQL headers and library... no
configure: error: Needs Cassandra CQL library

Thanks,
Ram