[Kea-users] Kea Agent Centos 7

Jordan Tinsley jtinsley at lrecok.coop
Wed Aug 26 17:38:19 UTC 2020

Okay, I have a separate server instance setup with Stork Server working
just fine.

I installed a new separate server instance with Stork agent (agent.env
configured) on a Kea DHCP server and allowed ports 8080 through the
firewall.  Do I need to install the stork Server as well on this Kea
DHCP Server?  Stork Server says it cannot get state of the new Kea DHCP
Server.

Thanks