[Kea-users] Multiple test clauses

chang wang plasticsmile3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:00:26 UTC 2020

 Hi,

I am currently using Kea with a few different client classes, to separate
different models of access-points.

To accomplish this i use the test clause, for example
"test": "((option[vendor-class-identifier].text == 'Cisco AP c2700'))" or
(option[vendor-class-identifier].text == 'Cisco AP c1850')) or (option ...

Using many different access-points, this gets quite unwieldy, having
everything on the same line. I have experimented with adding additional
parentheses and whatnot, but i am still encountering the same errors.

But for some reason Kea will not let me separate these into multiple lines,
as i would like:
"test": "((option[vendor-class-identifier].text == 'Cisco AP c2700'))" or
             (option[vendor-class-identifier].text == 'Cisco AP c1850')) or

                                                 .
What is the logic required to accomplish this?