[Kea-users] Server deployments

Thomas Andersen than at itu.dk
Fri Oct 25 07:37:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

I’m a bit unsure how to obtain this and even more how to configure.
So a few pointers would be appreciated.

I have made a new subnet for servers. I’d like to use DHCP on this network as people never clean up after themselves when taking down servers, and also to ease deployment and configuration.
But how do I get around the lease time and add the server to host reservations automatically.
I don’t really care which IP the server get, as long as it’s static. The logic view for me is to copy a lease from the lease db to the host reservation db after first lease.

I hope you understand what I’m trying explain.

--
Med venlig hilsen / With best regards
Thomas Andersen