[Kea-users] Kea 1.5 with MySQL Cluster

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Mon May 6 12:41:22 UTC 2019

Fernando,

As it is stated in the Kea 1.5.0 documentation, the tables you have
issues with are unused in this release. They will be used in Kea 1.6.0.
Therefore, as long as you're using Kea 1.5.0, I see no issue with using
the workaround you're proposing.

Please note that I've created a new Kea ticket:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/issues/593 to consider the code
and/or schema changes to better facilitate cases like yours and possibly
remove the UPDATE CASCADE, but that has to be discussed between the Kea
developers first.

Marcin Siodelski
DHCP Software Engineer,
ISC