[Kea-users] Extracting vendor-specific suboptions in hooks

Michael Gugino gugino.michael at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 18:25:08 UTC 2019

 My approach was to modify the bootp information in pkt4_send to replace whatever was put there: https://github.com/michaelgugino/kea-pxe-replace-mod/blob/master/src/pkt4_send.cc(Note: I'm not reading option 43 data, but if I was, I might do the same thing.  If that data isn't accessible in pkt4_send, I'd use a temp file based on mac to store this data and do the manipulation to the bootp bits in pkt4_send)