[Kea-users] Subnet/pool selection

Juan Settecase - Interlink S.R.L. juan at interlink.com.ar
Wed Jan 23 13:23:41 UTC 2019

Hi Francis,

I understand ...
  - The "best way" for multiple subnets and apply balance between them
is to use shared-networks with their subnets and their pools.
  - There "no priority" parameter to select subnet "B" from a
shared-network before subnet "A". The "priority" to select or pickup a
subnet inside a shared-network is which subnet was defined first in
config file.  So if I defined subnet "B" before subnet  "A", kea is
going to offer IP from subnet "B" first and when it hasn't more leases
is going to offer IPs from subnet "A"

This is correct?

Thanks.
Juan