[Kea-users] KEA MySQL Cluster

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 06:55:56 UTC 2019

Hi Jordan,

You should be able to do a dump/restore from one database to the other when
you spin up the clustered ones. For separate tables, you should be able to
do this in stages, rather than migrating all your databases at once.

I would make sure your lease time is sufficiently long -- substantially
longer than your standard maintenance window duration -- as you will need
to also update your DHCP helper information on your switches, allow for DNS
propagation, etc., which will take more than you're likely to need to copy
data between databases.

cheers,
Klaus