[Kea-users] Client Class from MySQL

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Tue Jan 1 15:03:54 UTC 2019

Nitzan Tzelniker writes:
> I am not looking for subnet selection but for pool selection inside the
> same subnet

=> I am afraid it does not change things: the host reservation lookup
adds KNOWN / UNKNOWN class and all classes depending on it but nothing
else.

> I already tried with  require-client-classes  and   client-class  but the
> results are the same

=> both are usable after resource allocation so later than pool selection.

So I am afraid it is still impossible with writing a hook to set the class
before the pool selection. BTW the last callout is host4_identifier so just
before the host reservation lookup.

Regards.

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>