[Kea-users] puppet & ldap to mysql

Kristof Van Doorsselaere kristof.vandoorsselaere at hogent.be
Fri Feb 8 10:43:17 UTC 2019

Dear Kea User list,

I was planning to move from isc dhcpd to kea dhcp next summer, and have 2 questions:

  1.  We are currently using openldap as a backend (mac addresses need to be registered in our company for wired access and are stored in openldap): I’m willing to move away from openldap to mysql, but I was wondering are there any known migration guides available for this?

  1.  Is anyone using puppet to automate the kea configuration, can’t find an existing module on puppet forge

Thanks in Advance for your replies.

Kristof