[Kea-users] Two DHCP servers

Joe Botha joe at swimgeek.com
Fri Aug 23 06:13:53 UTC 2019

Hi

If I set up a server with reservation-mode = out-of-pool,
and I configure only reservations (no pools),
if this server sees DHCP requests from MACs without
reservations, will it keep quiet?

--
Swimmingly,
 Joe

 www.swimgeek.com/blog  +27 82 562 6167  instagram.com/joe.swimgeek
        "...all progress depends on the unreasonable man."