[Kea-users] Not too late to participate in the Kea performance survey

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Fri Apr 5 17:39:18 UTC 2019

I plan to summarize the results of this survey on Kea performance in production on this list next week. We have 18 replies so far, so if you haven’t responded and you are using Kea in production, please give it a go now. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FGWRGN5

We made progress last week at our annual ISC all-hands meeting, discussing various options for improving Kea performance, and that plan is coming together. This will be the focus of Kea 1.7. We are currently working on Kea 1.6, which is focused on supporting storing Kea configuration(s) in a separate database.

Victoria Risk
Product Manager
Internet Systems Consortium
vicky at isc.org