[Kea-users] [GSoC 19] Leasequery Project

C Athreya cathreya98 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:49:49 UTC 2019

Hi,
    Thanks for the response, I have submitted a draft proposal on the GSoC
webpage(and also mailed you a link directly). Meanwhile, I have also
managed to build Kea on my local Ubuntu machine and pass all the 'make
check' tests. I believe the next step is to polish the proposal and try
understanding the code base. I would be grateful if you could review my
draft and suggest improvements.

Thanks,
Athreya