[Kea-users] kea SubClass equivalent

sven.roehrig at web.de sven.roehrig at web.de
Fri Oct 26 06:37:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

thanks for responding. I would like to use the built-in class KNOWN but I
don´t have a host-reservation for the CPE, only for the CableModem the CPE
is connected to.
I would need a lookup like this using the MAC in relay4[2] to find a
host-reservation for the corresponding CableModem.

Since this is an essential feature for us it would be very very nice if you
could assist finding a working code for this.

Thanks
Sven