[Kea-users] Updated plan for Kea 1.5 | EOL for Kea 1.3 in December 2018

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Sun Nov 4 11:23:46 UTC 2018

Hello Mike:

There are several improvements for DDNS that we have slated for upcoming
work, and this is certainly likely to be one of them. While it may not
be all that many lines of code to add, we are a small non-profit, with
limited resources and a lot of stuff to build. We are working hard to
try fill in the blanks as quickly as we can. We have been focused on
other DHCP features and D2 improvements have had to wait.

It always helps elevate the importance of items when there are feature
requests for them and I would like to ask that you create an issue for
it in gitlab:

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/wikis/home

This will also help you stay abreast of progress on it.

Cheers,

Thomas Markwalder

PS (We are open source effort and encourage anyone who wants to
contribute to create a gitlab account and join in!)