[Kea-users] Updated plan for Kea 1.5 | EOL for Kea 1.3 in December 2018

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Sat Nov 3 08:19:14 UTC 2018

In the old Kea trac (still available as oldkea?) there is a migration
milestone with a lot of tickets about ISC DHCP to Kea migration.
This should be in it. These tickets are classified into things needed
in Kea, things Kea should do, good ideas for Kea, and finally things which
won't be ported to Kea. The last kind is for references in the ISC DHCP
to Kea Migration Assistant (not publicly available as it is based on
ISC DHCP).

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>