[Kea-users] Ubuntu packages for kea 1.3.0

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:35:20 UTC 2018

I've done this before, basically by re-using the existing packaging blobs
from Ubuntu, but replacing the source tarballs, updating the checksums and
version numbers, and then throwing pbuilder at the problem to basically
spoof a new package using the older build info. I haven't formally
transcribed the process, because it's a bit tweaky (e.g., some files are
dropped from a package or added to it, etc.)

This probably isn't exactly what you're looking for, but this is the
approach that I used, and I can probably post a transcript or Gist the next
time I rebuild (I have to update to 1.4.0 at some point in the near future,
so maybe this is the incentive I need).

cheers,
Klaus