[Kea-users] kea http uefi boot

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:28:49 UTC 2018

Hi Victoria,

Personally I think a community GitHub repo would be the most effective way.
The mailing list is great, and very helpful, but personally I don't think
it's the ideal place for code because a) people join and leave, and won't
know about a given topic unless they search list archives and b) it's not
immediately functional the way a Git can be

A community Wiki would work, too, but it's got the same functionality
drawback that the mailing list does.

A workflow I think could work would be if people fork the kea-contrib Wiki
and then submit PRs against the master branch, which would establish an
effective guard against spam and abuse, and also offer people a very quick
and easy way to get access to community-contributed code by cloning the
repo locally and just updating it periodically.

my $0.02,
Klaus