[Kea-users] lease6-del command

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Mon Jun 18 20:10:16 UTC 2018

Hello:

What is occurring is that kea-ctrl-agent is attempting to execute the
command, and since it does not have a lease mgr, the command fails.  The
lease-cmds hooks library should be loaded by kea-dhcp4 and kea-dhcp6,
not the control agent. Currently, none of our hook libraries should be
loaded by the kea-ctrl-agent.

Also be sure to include the "service" parameter with your commands so
the control agent knows which service should process the command, see
Chapter 16,

https://jenkins.isc.org/job/Kea_doc/guide/kea-guide.html#ctrl-channel

Cheers,

Thomas Markwalder